- Familiarization Course (FC) and Skills Assessment (SA) leading to Coretrade registration.
- All trainees undertaking above courses will be assessed by BCA.
These are a practical and theoretical-oriented course. The lessons comprise workshop practicals, classroom lectures and video illustrations. It teaches the general knowledge on drywall installation as well as hands-on practice on setting out of floor and ceiling tracks and installation of stud-type and sandwich panel type drywall systems. Participants will be assessed by BCA.
- Introduction and General knowledge on suspended ceilings and drywalls installation
- Pre-installation planning for interior drywall installation
- Study-type of Interior Drywall System
- Sandwich Panel Type Interior Drywall System