- Training leading to Skills Evaluation Certificate - Knowledge - SEC(K)
- All trainees undertaking above courses will be assessed by BCA.
This course aims to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in painting. They will be trained to recognize different types of paint, techniques of application, proper handling of painting tools and equipment. They will also be taught to practice good painting habits and worksite safety relating to painting.
The course consists of the following topics:
- General Knowledge & Safety in Painting Works
- Painting Materials and Estimation
- Methods of Application
- Quality & Defects in Painting
- Practical Projects