- Training leading to Skills Evaluation Certificate – Knowledge -SEC(K).
- Express course leading to 2nd SEC(K) - To register under Multi-Skilling Scheme.
- All trainees undertaking above courses will be assessed by BCA.
These are practical and theory-oriented courses. The lessons comprise of workshop practicals, classroom lectures and video instructions. It teaches the general knowledge of ceiling, practical preparation of suspension and grid components, fabrication of grid work and installation of ceiling panels. Course contents are:
- Introduction to suspended ceiling installation
- Fixing methods
- Metal & acoustical ceilings
- Good practices & safety
- Quality checks